Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Final Touches

     Aloha! Bonjuor! G'day!

     I have some good news for all of you guys today! I have finally finished editing my film opening for the most part! The only thing left I have to do now is add in opening credits such as the production company (I'm naming my production company Dark Lip Productions because it sounds dark, seductive, sexy, and lips are all the rage since Kylie Jenner turned 18), name who my actors are, and mention the directing credits. Genre conventions for psychological thriller movie openings vary when it comes to when they put in the beginning credits. Sometimes the opening credits are during the start of the film opening like I would like mine to be, but sometimes they are a little after the first opening scene a little latter in the beginning of the movie. So since there is not a strict genre convention for this part of the film opening, I just decided o include it in my film opening. The font I plan on using will be bold, and clean looking while being colored red (obviously sticking with the Red Room name theme), and I'll be keeping the film title incongruous with the font I'm already using for the opening credits. As seen in the opening scene from the psychological thriller/horror movie Would You Rather (2012), the movie title is seen looking very clean which I can also envision doing for my film title. Obviously my film title will be a red color sticking with the theme.

     I have decided to put my movie title after the initial scene that will feature my film opening like many horror/psychological thriller movies (Ex: The Saw moves)

Image result for saw movie title movie opening
(Saw V)


[Look of the movie title from the film opening from the movie Would You Rather (2012)]

      Honestly, I'd love to make a movie banner but with the time pressure situation I'm under to finish the project, since this is an educational project, I may not be able to do that; however, if I find I have the time to be able to create a banner I defiantly will I promise you!

     This sounds crazy to me, but by my next posting my project will be completely edited and complete. I feel like I've raised this film like it was my own child and I am honestly so proud of it. I never though I would be able to accomplish such a massive long-term project like this while trying to balance out my regular school and social life, but I managed superbly if I do say so myself. I cannot wait for all of you to see where all of my hard work and effort has gone into.

Until next time,

XOXO

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment