Friday, March 3, 2017

A Little Welcome Back :)

   
  Well, hello world! It's been a little while since we've talked, but trust me... I'm back and fiercer than ever.

And I've come back with a couple more traits under my arsenal. Here is a little life update:


  1.  For one thing, I am a senior in high school now coming down with a chronic to severe case of senioritis.
  2. I have learned much more being in my AICE Media Studies A Level course and I'm excited to begin a new grand project to show you all!
  3. I have experienced a lot since last year, and I feel ready and pumped with lots of creative juices  to produce something epic for you all!
  4. Life seems to keep of passing me by so fast, so I'm hoping as my senior year comes to what seems to be an abrupt end I can use this project in the future as a glimpse back into my last year of high school. This project probably means more to me than anyone will ever realize because it will become a time capsule for me to look back into my angsty past.

     I will be working on this project with my best friend Taylor Miragliotta, a freaking awesome creative consultant and director and friend I come to with all my problems and life stuffs, so expect to see a lot of her beautiful face on this blog because this entire process is going to be a collaborative baby created by us crazy people.


    Being that this is A Level, I have changed up my blog a bit to fit my new project that I will be producing so that it fits my film opening I created last year "Red Room" and well as my to be determined project for this year.

   As of now I am keeping most of our creative ideas for later (sorry such a tease I know...), but don't worry because just like last time I will be documenting the whole thing.

    The only thing I can tell you about is the actual project I am going to be creating. I have decided to create a film promotional package which includes the developing of two different trailers for a film meant to cater to two different audiences, a website, and a film poster/card. This project combines all of my film, PR, and research skills I have developed over the past two years of study. I know it is going to be a lot and take a lot of effort, but trust me, I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE READY!!! I"M LITERALLY SO EXCITED I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF THIS PROJECT IS GOING TO BE LIT!

     So just like last time, this project is going to need a lot of research to get it started, so in my next post or two you will see a lot of me researching genres and genre conventions for what I am thinking of doing more my trailer package.

    Taylor and I are so excited to show you what we have in-store, so stay tuned because we have a of awesomeness to do in a little bit of time!!!!

-Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment